Terms & Conditions
You agree that you are only authorised to visit, view and to retain a copy of pages of this Site for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than to review products/services and promotional information, for personal use, or to purchase products or merchandise for your personal use, unless otherwise specifically authorized by Bisley Industrial Storage Limited to do so. You also agree not to deep-link to the Site for any purpose, unless specifically authorised by Bisley Industrial Storage Limited to do so. The content and software on this Site is the property of Bisley Industrial Storage Limited and/or its suppliers and is protected by U.K and international copyright laws. We post a legal notice and various credits on pages of the Site, which may not be removed. Please do not remove this notice or these credits, or any additional information contained along with the notices and credits.
Bisley Industrial Storage Limited does not promise that the Site will be error-free, uninterrupted, nor that it will provide specific results from use of the Site or any Content, search or link on it. The Site and its Content are delivered on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis. Bisley Industrial Storage Limited cannot ensure that files you download from the Site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. Bisley Industrial Storage Limited disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including also any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Bisley Industrial Storage Limited will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this Site, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, and punitive and consequential damages.
Bisley Industrial Storage Limited makes no guarantee of any specific result from use of this Site or use of the Bisley Industrial Storage Limited service.
Bisley Industrial Storage Limited disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third party users, Bisley Industrial Storage Limited users, advertisers and/or sponsors on the Site, in connection with the Bisley Industrial Storage Limited service or otherwise related to your use of the Site and/or the Bisley Industrial Storage Limited service. Without limiting the foregoing, you may report the misconduct of users and/or third party advertisers, service and/or product providers referenced on or included in the Site to Bisley Industrial Storage Limited at enquiries@Bisley Industrial Storage.co.uk. Bisley Industrial Storage Limited may investigate the claim and take appropriate action, in its sole discretion.
Bisley Industrial Storage Limited logos as well as Bisley Industrial Storage Limited and designs found on this Site are registered trademarks of Bisley Industrial Storage Limited. Bisley Industrial Storage Limited’s trademarks may be used publicly only with the written permission of Bisley Industrial Storage Limited.
Ownership of Materials
All materials on the Site are copyrighted and are protected under treaty provisions and world-wide copyright laws. Bisley Industrial Storage Limited’s materials may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without Bisley Industrial Storage Limited’s written permission. Except as expressly stated in the limited licence provision of these terms and conditions, Bisley Industrial Storage Limited does not grant any express or implied right to you under any of its trademarks, copyrights or other proprietary information.
Any information you provide to Bisley Industrial Storage Limited remains your own under this Agreement, except in cases of copyright infringement. You may request its deletion at any time, unless you have shared information or content with others and they have not deleted it, or it was copied or stored by other users. Additionally, you grant Bisley Industrial Storage Limited a nonexclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, unlimited, assignable, sublicense, fully paid up and royalty-free right to us to copy, prepare derivative works of, improve, distribute, publish, remove, retain, add, process, analyse, use and commercialize, in any way now known or in the future discovered, any information you provide, directly or indirectly to Bisley Industrial Storage Limited, including, but not limited to, any user generated content, ideas, concepts, techniques or data to the services, you submit to Bisley Industrial Storage Limited, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or to any third parties. Any information you submit to us is at your own risk of loss as noted in this Agreement. By providing information to us, you represent and warrant that you are entitled to submit the information and that the information is accurate, not confidential, and not in violation of any contractual restrictions or other third party rights. It is your responsibility to keep your Bisley Industrial Storage account information accurate and updated.
We will terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license express consent, valid defence or fair use exemption to do so. In particular, users who submit Content to this Site, whether articles, images, stories, software or other copyrightable material must ensure that the Content they upload does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties (such as privacy or publicity rights). After proper notification by the copyright holder or its agent to us, and confirmation through court order or admission by the user that they have used this Site as an instrument of unlawful infringement, we will terminate the infringing users' rights to use and/or access to this Site. We may, also in our sole discretion, decide to terminate a user's rights to use or access to the Site prior to that time if we believe that the alleged infringement has occurred.
Links and Search Results
The Site may automatically produce search results that reference or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. Bisley Industrial Storage Limited has no control over these sites or the content within them. Bisley Industrial Storage Limited cannot guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. Bisley Industrial Storage Limited does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor do we warrant that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against Bisley Industrial Storage Limited for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, please notify us and we will investigate your claim and take any actions we deem appropriate in our sole discretion.
The following is a partial list of the kind of Content which is illegal or prohibited on the Site. It includes Content that:
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; could be harmful to minors;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
Although Bisley Industrial Storage Limited cannot monitor the conduct of its users of the Site, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from this Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent.
No Commercial Use
No area of this Site may be used by our visitors to conduct sales of Products, transactions, merchandise or other services of any kind. You must obtain our prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not use this Site to resell or link to other sites for the purpose of selling Products or transactions or related services of any kind without written or verbal agreement from Bisley Industrial Storage. We will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who breaches this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring anyone breaching this provision from use of the Site. We reserve the right to block access to this Site, or to cancel any online transaction/order with respect to any person who is known or reasonably believed to be: a) acting unlawfully, or breaching these Terms, or infringing our rights, or utilising automated means to process or place online transaction/orders that exceeds the stated limit; or b) associated with any person who is known or reasonably believed to be acting unlawfully, or breaching these Terms, or infringing our rights, or utilising automated means to process online transaction/orders exceeds the stated limit. Exceeding any limitations or breaching any terms on the Site will be deemed to be a breach of these Terms.
Access and Interference
You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained thereon or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content (except for your own person, non-commercial use) from the our Site without the prior expressed written permission of Bisley Industrial Storage Limited.
Unauthorized Use of the Site
Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including, but not limited to, unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site, or unauthorized use of any robot, spider or other automated devise on the site, will be investigated and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation civil, criminal and injunctive redress.
Violation of the Terms
Limitation on Liability
Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will Bisley Industrial Storage Limited be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits, even if Bisley Industrial Storage Limited has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
This Site is controlled and operated by Bisley Industrial Storage Limited from its offices in the United Kingdom. If there is any dispute about or involving the Site, by using the Site, you agree that the dispute will be governed and construed by English law. In the event of a dispute arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions, or your use of or access to this Site, litigation must be brought in court in London, England without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
You agree to indemnify and hold Bisley Industrial Storage Limited, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, including also your use of the Site to provide a link to another site or to upload content or other information to the Site.
If you purchase any products or services that we offer for a fee on a one-time basis, you agree to Bisley Industrial Storage Limited storing your payment card information. You also agree to pay the applicable fees for the products (including, without limitation, periodic fees for accounts) as they become due plus all related taxes, and to reimburse us for all collection costs and interest for any overdue amounts. Your obligation to pay fees continues through the end of the subscription period during which you cancel your subscription. You may cancel your Bisley Industrial Storage order by contacting Bisley Industrial Storage Limited. You also acknowledge that Bisley Industrial Storage Limited’s products and services are subject to this Agreement and any additional terms related to the provision of the products and services.
Free Delivery - All orders above £100 (excluding VAT) to UK mainland destinations (excluding HS, KW, ZE, IV, AB, DD, PH, PA, GY, JE, IM, BT and Eire). Orders below £100 will incur a charge of £10 (automatically applied to your basket until carriage paid limit reached).
A recipient must be there to sign for delivery otherwise there is no comeback on the carrier for failed or damaged deliveries and additional charges are normally made by carriers for re-delivery. Standard delivery is Monday to Friday at ANYTIME between 8.30am and 5.30pm to the GROUND FLOOR / KERBSIDE only. We are unable to confirm an exact delivery time but we can usually confirm which day if requested in advance.
"Normal" Delivery Times - Lead times given are an approximation based on the date of manufacturing and courier times. As stock levels change or stock becomes out of stock there may be an increased despatch time. If you require an urgent or next day delivery please call us prior to ordering so we may advise you on next day delivery costs.
The majority of our products are available within 6 – 10 working days however some are made to order and are highlighted by the extended despatch time.
Problems with Deliveries - Please email or us as soon as the item is received. We require photo graphs of the damage along with the product I.D or serial number (if more than one item is bought).
Order Cancellation/Delivery Deferment
You may modify or cancel your transaction at any time prior to your delivery date which must be made out in writing. Cancellation costs will be advised based on the following. 1) Product not scheduled for production. No charge. 2) Standard product scheduled for assembly: quoted price less 50%. 3) Special product scheduled for production and all product made awaiting despatch: quoted price. Any request to defer delivery from original request to be made in writing. Costs may be incurred and will be advised at time of enquiry.
Damage or short delivery must be notified within 3 working days and accompanied by a carriers note endorsed accordingly. Failure to observe this procedure may invalidate the claim. In the unlikely event that goods delivered do not meet with your standards, please notify us by writing within 14 working days. In such a situation the method of return and liability of cost must be agreed prior to any further action. Each product is subject to it own conditions for returns and may involve a collection and/or restocking charge which will be agreed before arranging the return of the product. Prior to returning any agreed items please call us for instructions. Please note carriage charges are not refundable and you will need to get the items returned to Bisley Industrial Storage Ltd, Newport, NP19 4PW.
Please note all our steel storage products are made-to-order and are therefore are not subject to returns or refunds unless damaged on delivery. It is the responsibility of the customer to check for any damage before accepting and signing for the delivery.
Incorrectly ordered products that have been delivered are subject to the return conditions below. Please note this excludes any made-to-order products which cannot be returned or refunded.
Items being returned must be wrapped/packaged securely before returning. Returned items that are not in an 'as new condition' will not be credited.
The cost of transport and if applicable a restocking charge is covered by the customer.
Damage goods require photographs forwarded to Bisley Industrial Storage Ltd along with the product I.D or serial number (if more than one item is bought).
For all business transactions The Sale of Goods Act 1979 applies. For Consumers purchasing for home use with delivery to your home address, The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations will also apply.
Notify us of acts contrary to the Agreement.
If you believe that you are entitled or obligated to act contrary to this Agreement under any mandatory law, you agree to provide us with detailed and substantiated explanation of your reasons in writing at least 30 days before you act contrary to this Agreement, to allow us to assess whether we may, at our sole discretion, provide an alternative remedy for the situation, though we are under no obligation to do so.
Bisley Industrial Storage Limited Applications
Bisley Industrial Storage Limited may offer the Services through applications built using web platform (“Bisley Industrial Storage Limited Applications”). Examples of Bisley Industrial Storage Limited Applications include its smart phone applications (Bisley Industrial Storage for Blackberry or Bisley Industrial Storage for iPhone), and Bisley Industrial Storage’s “Share” buttons and other interactive plugins distributed on websites across the web. Bisley Industrial Storage Limited Applications are distinct from third party Platform Applications. If you use a Bisley Industrial Storage Limited Application or interact with a website that has deployed a plugin, you agree that information about you and your use of the Services, including, but not limited to, your device, your mobile carrier, your internet access provider, your physical location, and/or web pages containing Bisley Industrial Storage Limited plugins that load in your browser may be communicated to us.
Further, by importing any of your Bisley Industrial Storage data through the Bisley Industrial Storage Application, you represent that you have authority to share the transferred data with your mobile carrier or other access provider. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile account, you must promptly update your Bisley Industrial Storage account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old number and failure to do so is your responsibility. You acknowledge you are responsible for all charges and necessary permissions related to accessing Bisley Industrial Storage Limited through your mobile access provider. Therefore, you should check with your provider to find out if the Services are available and the terms for these services for your specific mobile devices.
Finally, by using any downloadable application to enable your use of the Services, you are explicitly confirming your acceptance of the terms of the End User License Agreement associated with the application provided at download or installation, or as may be updated from time to time.
Contributions to Bisley Industrial Storage Limited
By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals ("Contributions") to Bisley Industrial Storage Limited through its suggestion or feedback webpages, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) Bisley Industrial Storage Limited is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) Bisley Industrial Storage Limited shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) Bisley Industrial Storage Limited may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; (e) you irrevocably assign to Bisley Industrial Storage Limited all rights to your Contributions; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Bisley Industrial Storage Limited under any circumstances.
You may terminate this Agreement, for any or no reason, at any time, with notice to Bisley Industrial Storage Limited. This notice will be effective upon Bisley Industrial Storage Limited processing your notice. Bisley Industrial Storage Limited may terminate the Agreement and your account for any reason or no reason, at any time, with or without notice. This cancellation shall be effective immediately or as may be specified in the notice. For avoidance of doubt, only Bisley Industrial Storage Limited or the party paying for the services may terminate your access to any account or Services. Termination of your Bisley Industrial Storage account includes disabling your access to Bisley Industrial Storage Limited and may also bar you from any future use of the site.
Bisley Industrial Storage Limited may restrict, suspend or terminate the account of any User who abuses or misuses the Services as per the prohibited content section.
Upon the termination of your Bisley Industrial Storage account, you lose access to the Services. The terms of this Agreement shall survive any termination, except Your Rights and Our Rights and Obligations hereof.
Product Terms and Conditions
1. In these conditions ‘the seller’ means Bisley Industrial Storage.
2. ACCEPTANCE: All orders accepted by the seller will be subject to these Conditions of Sale. If the Purchaser issues his own Purchase Order containing Conditions of Purchase these Conditions of Sale shall be deemed to be incorporated in such Purchase Order and shall override any conflicting provision of the Purchase Order.
3. PRICE: All prices on the website are exclusive of Value Added Tax and carriage charges. These costs will be added to the final total of each invoice where applicable. Although every effort is made to maintain pricing contained herein, we cannot be held responsible for errors or sudden unavoidable increases due to material or transportation cost fluctuations.
4. TERMS OF PAYMENT: Part payment will not be accepted against any order and penalty charges will be incurred as per failure to make full payment. Failure to make full payment as per the terms agreed will incur penalty charges based on 3% Above Barclays Bank Lending Rate applicable at the time of payment becoming due.
5. OWNERSHIP OF GOODS: Ownership of goods sold shall, notwithstanding delivery, remain with the Seller until the Seller has received full payment for such Goods. Until full payment has been made, the Seller may at any time (and without prejudice to any of its other rights) recover or resell the Goods or any part of them and may enter on the Purchaser’s premises for this purpose. Goods may not be re-sold by the Purchaser until full payment has been made in accordance with the agreed terms, unless otherwise agreed by both parties, in writing, prior to the event.
6. DELIVERY: The delivery time stated on the Seller’s acknowledgement of Order is an estimate only and shall not be considered a contractual obligation. The Seller shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to the Seller’s inability to maintain the delivery times so stated. The Goods will be at the Purchaser’s risk when delivered to the Purchaser. The Seller’s obligation to deliver Goods is subject to circumstances beyond the Seller’s control such as (but not limited to) strike, floods, fires, machine breakdown or any other condition of force majeure.
7. SPECIFICATIONS: Technical data, dimensions, weights, etc. given are a guide only and no guarantee is given or implied that Goods will conform in absolute detail to the descriptions and illustrations. The Seller reserves the right to amend specifications and to withdraw Goods from the offer without prior notice.
8. TEN YEAR GUARANTEE: In addition to all benefits conferred on the Purchaser by Statute, the Seller Guarantees all Goods for a period of ten years from date of invoice, providing that it is established to the satisfaction of the Seller that the defect is due to a fault in manufacture and that the Goods have not been subject to misuse or abuse in any way. The guarantee applies when the product is used during normal office hours. Where the product is used for periods which exceed normal office hours, the guarantee is valid for eighteen months (maximum 45 hours per week). In such a case, Goods will be returned to the Seller after a mutual agreement between the Seller and Purchaser. This Guarantee does not extend to normal fair wear and tear. This guarantee is not transferable and can only be exercised by the original purchaser and is only applicable to the UK mainland. Please arrange for the product to be returned to the seller for repair unless otherwise agreed.
9. FORCE MAJEURE: The company shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by non-performance or by delay in the performance of any of its obligations to the Purchaser due to Act of God, War, Civil Disturbance Government Action, Strike, Lock Out or Trade Dispute (whether involving its own employees or those of any other person), difficulties in obtaining materials, breakdown of machinery, Fire or Accident or any other causes whatsoever beyond the control of the Company. Should any such event occur the Company reserves the right to cancel or suspend the contract with the Purchaser without incurring any liability for any loss or damage thereby occasioned.
10. QUOTATION TERMS: Prices, Delivery terms and all relevant detail presented in Quotations shall remain valid for a period of 30 days from the date of Quotation unless otherwise stated. Prices published and/or quoted are exclusive of VAT and Delivery unless otherwise specified and will be added as appropriate at time of Invoicing.
11. PROPER LAW: The contract shall be deemed made and payment expected at the Company’s offices in Gwent. Unless otherwise agreed these Terms and Conditions and the Contract shall be subject to and construed in accordance with English Law. In the event of any difference between the Terms and Conditions contained herewith and the Purchaser Conditions of Purchase the Terms and Conditions contained herewith shall prevail.
12. SUITABILITY: Other than expressly stated on this website, the seller makes no representations as to the fitness or suitability of any Goods for any purposes whatsoever.
13. CLAIMS: Non-delivery of any consignment, shortage or damage must be advised to the seller within 3 working days and the carriers note / proof of delivery must be endorsed accordingly. Immediate inspection of goods upon delivery is strongly advised. Goods may not be returned to the seller for any reason whatsoever without prior agreement by the Seller in writing. Note: Failure to observe the claims procedure will invalidate the Sellers contractual liability under the Conditions of Sale.
Transaction Terms and Conditions
Bisley Industrial Storage acts as transaction agent only in respect of all transactions we make on your behalf. We undertake no responsibility for and are not liable for the misrepresentations, breaches of contract, breaches of statutory duty or negligence of any of the providers and other suppliers of services who sell their products and services through us. This means that in the event of you suffering personal injury, illness or death as a result of any act or omission of a provider or other supplier of product (or their employees or agents) or you having any complaint about the quality of the services provided or having any other complaint at all, your sole right of redress will be against the independent third party who provided such service and Bisley Industrial Storage will be under no liability at all (whether in contract, tort or otherwise howsoever).
By proceeding to order non manufactured Bisley products through the Site, you accept that you will be entering into a contract with the provider on their standard terms and conditions. If they are provided, we will endeavour (but undertake no liability to do so) to make copies of the provider's terms and conditions available to you.
You understand that we may not have conducted any quality or other checks on the providers and we make no representations about the suitability of the and/or products or services offered for sale through the Site. The inclusion or offering for sale of an and/or services by Bisley Industrial Storage does not constitute an express or implied endorsement or recommendation by Bisley Industrial Storage of such or services. We do not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaim liability for any inaccuracies relating to the and services offered for sale through us.
Where you, or any of the people that you are transaction on behalf of, are in breach of any of the provisions of these Terms or contravention of any laws or rights of a third party, we reserve the right to cancel your transaction without refund or compensation in any way and recover from you any costs incurred as a result of your behaviour.
Any information placed on the Site relating to products advertised on the Site including, but without limitation, details of the product, the product availability, the price of the product, the facilities available in the product, any accreditations afforded to the product and/or any details relating to any other services advertised on the Site have been placed on the Site by and/or service providers who are independent businesses and are not agents or employees of Bisley Industrial Storage or its affiliates. Such information does not constitute any advice or recommendation given by Bisley Industrial Storage shall not be held liable for inaccuracies or errors in the contents or any of its elements. These independent businesses provide the services in accordance with their own terms and conditions which may limit or exclude their liability to you. Bisley Industrial Storage and its affiliates are not liable for any acts, omissions, breaches or negligence of any such independent businesses or any damages or expenses resulting from the aforesaid. Bisley Industrial Storage and its affiliates are not liable for any refunds in the event of force majeure or any other cause beyond their control. As Bisley Industrial Storage acts only as a transaction agent we will have no responsibility for any errors in any documentation except where those errors were made by Bisley Industrial Storage.
To confirm a transaction, you must be authorised to make the transaction by all persons named on the transaction and their parent or guardian for all party members who are under 18 when the transaction is made. By making the transaction, you are confirming that all persons named on the transaction accept the Terms and that you will inform the other persons named on the transaction of the confirmation details and any other appropriate information. By making the transaction you also become responsible for making all payments due under the transaction.
isley Industrial Storage will confirm your transaction and issue you with an email confirmation.
In the event that you call Bisley Industrial Storage by telephone, or are called by Bisley Industrial Storage regarding your transaction, calls may be recorded for monitoring and training purposes. In the event of a dispute regarding a transaction, Bisley Industrial Storage reserves the right to review any call information.
Age & Responsibility
You warrant that you are have legal capacity to use the Site and to create a legally binding contract.
You warrant that all personal information submitted during a transaction is correct and you accept financial responsibility for all transactions made under your name or account.
You hereby authorise Bisley Industrial Storage to process all Personal Information about you and the persons named on the transaction that has been obtained in connection with your transaction. Personal information shall be deemed to include, but not be limited to: any telephone numbers, fax numbers, email addresses, addresses of residences, signatures, bank statements, or any other information belonging to you or your group.
You agree that this Agreement constitutes the entire, complete and exclusive agreement between you and us regarding the products and services and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, or whether established by custom, practice, policy or precedent, with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use or purchase certain other Bisley Industrial Storage Limited services, third-party content or third party software.
Amendments to this Agreement
We reserve the right to modify, supplement or replace the terms of the Agreement, effective upon posting at www.bisleyworkshop.com or notifying you otherwise.